(aka Brynnant & Brun-nant & Brunant)
LLANDEWY-YSTRADENNY, a village and a parish in Knighton district, Radnor. The village stands on the river Ithon, overhung by mountains, 3¼ miles N by W of Penybont r. station, and 12 WSW of Knighton.
John Lloyd (possibly Hugh Lloyds Father) died in 1789 and left the Farm to his nephew - James Price. By 1841, James son, also James lived there, as recorded in the Census below. By 1851 the Farm had gone and there is no further record of it.